How can I configure UppercuT not to fail the build even when unit tests fail?

David Keaveny

Oct 30, 2014, 7:58:20 PM10/30/14
to chucknorri...@googlegroups.com
Is it possible to configure UppercuT to complete the build process even when my tests fail (either by a policy or a configuration setting)? Although I'm usually all in favour of treating failing tests as an end of the build process and time to go back to the drawing board, there are times when I still want to be able to let UppercuT finish its job and build me up some NuGet packages for deployment into an integration environment.

Regards,
David

Dru Sellers

Oct 31, 2014, 9:13:42 AM10/31/14
to chucknorri...@googlegroups.com
Hmm, that's a darn good question. My guess is no. But all you should have to do is look at the NAnt NUnit runner and tweak that.

Rob Reynolds

Oct 31, 2014, 10:20:21 AM10/31/14
On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 6:58 PM, David Keaveny <davidk...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is it possible to configure UppercuT to complete the build process even when my tests fail (either by a policy or a configuration setting)? Although I'm usually all in favour of treating failing tests as an end of the build process and time to go back to the drawing board, there are times when I still want to be able to let UppercuT finish its job and build me up some NuGet packages for deployment into an integration environment.

Set the unit test runner to none in the config file.

Regards,
David