Views with Functions and Functions with views - order problem.

yaron levi

Apr 27, 2014, 10:20:26 AM4/27/14
to chucknorri...@googlegroups.com
We are using RoundhousE for quite some time now, and a recently a problem came up.
We now have view files which contain calls to functions, and function that use views.
RoundhousE runs the functions files before the view files, so functions which have calls to view fails when
there is an update to a view (new column added to it for example).

Is there a way to tell just for a specific function to run a view file first ?

How can we solve this cyclic problem ? (no matter if functions are run before views or the other way around, we would still fail ).

Rob Reynolds

Apr 28, 2014, 7:01:45 PM4/28/14
to chucknorri...@googlegroups.com