Fluent NHibernate Error with Session factory

Mike Flair

Mar 23, 2015, 10:44:59 AM3/23/15
to chucknorri...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to run the the console or roundhouse.tasks and i keep getting a Fluent NHibernate error in the following file NHibernateSessionFactoryBuilder.cs

Could not load type 'roundhouse.databases.sqlserver.orm.VersionMapping' from assembly 'roundhouse, Version=0.8.6.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=91b86fd44f1f23bc'.

I confirmed the project version of NHibernate and FluentNHibernate, but i keep getting this error. Any advice on what i need to do, to get past this?

Rob Reynolds

Mar 23, 2015, 11:14:20 AM3/23/15
to chucknorri...@googlegroups.com
That's interesting - does it have this error and then move on? I'm guessing it is a stopping issue.

Mike Flair

Mar 23, 2015, 12:48:17 PM3/23/15
to chucknorri...@googlegroups.com
I'm getting a green exception from the Fluent mappings in build_session_factory.

          m.FluentMappings.Add(assembly.GetType(top_namespace + ".orm.VersionMapping", true, true))
                        .Add(assembly.GetType(top_namespace + ".orm.ScriptsRunMapping", true, true))
                        .Add(assembly.GetType(top_namespace + ".orm.ScriptsRunErrorMapping", true, true));

I can skip through it, and still continue, but would like to figure out why it is barking

Rob Reynolds

Mar 23, 2015, 1:49:57 PM3/23/15
to chucknorri...@googlegroups.com
Okay good - you can safely ignore it. It looks there and at rh.exe assembly. It doesn't know if it is ilmerged or not so it checks both places.