json version resolver

Raif Harik

Jun 30, 2014, 2:44:15 PM6/30/14
to chucknorri...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I need/want a json version resolver.  I am using grunt to do my build and I am using the package.json for the grunt build for project metadata.  I am already keeping the version number in there and would rather not create an xml file and have to update it etc.
I have written a json version resolver but I can't seem to build the project via the bat files in such a way as to produce the RH.exe that I need to run on the command line.
If anyone else has a plug in that does the same thing, or has any suggestions on how to get the project to build I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks,