Offre d'emploi JS (Paris puis USA)

Tom Panier

Jul 12, 2016, 6:35:01 AM7/12/16
to ChtiJS
Salut les gars et les filles,

J'ai été sollicité par mail par une boîte pour leur premier recrutement en JS ; j'ai répondu que j'étais pas dispo mais que je faisais tourner à mes connaissances.
Je vous copie-colle le mail tel quel, y'a toutes les infos dedans (le mail est tout à la fin) :

Hello Tom,

I am the CEO of Gorgias, I'm trying hard to find our first javascript developer.
I've seen on Github you have a good experience with javascript & react most specifically (which we use), so I was curious to know if you'd be interested or if you know good javascript developers in your network who might be.

We are working on improving customer communication with Machine Learning. We just raised a $1.5m seed round (Techcrunch), we're moving to San Francisco in the fall, and I'm looking for someone to join the tech team.

Below are the details, don't hesitate to have a look.

If you'd like to chat, I'd be more than happy. Thanks a lot!

Romain

—————

We are a Paris-based startup, building a helpdesk which aims at doubling support agents’ efficiency. By using machine learning and integrating with our clients’ tools, our platform automatically suggests solutions to common customer requests. Besides our main product, we have also built a chrome extension to help users write emails faster, offering shortcuts, and other features which speed up handling time.

The engineering team is mainly focused on building the helpdesk product which has already been released and is in beta version. The backend is mainly built with Python/Flask and the Frontend with React and Redux. The main database is PostgreSQL and we use RabbitMQ and Celery for queue messaging. We are taking the data of our customers through our API and the product integrates with the customers platforms. We also recently switched from Google Cloud VMs provisioned with Fabric to using Docker with Kubernetes (k8s) for deployment. We are using Git as CI tool and we encourage automated unit tests as well as following best practices.

We are looking for a react engineer who will be working mostly with the development of the frontend side of our platform, being responsible for implementing lightning fast UI.

While at the moment we are focusing on small companies, our idea is to expand our product and add more features that can cater to a large audience. The complexity of the product, as well as a fast delivery, are the most challenging aspects of the role. Finally, handling the deployment and the maintenance of the infrastructure from a devOps point of view is something valuable.

We are currently 4 people, of which two are engineers, and follow a Kanban-like workflow.

The salary ranges between €45.000 and €60.000 and we are looking for someone willing to join our team in Paris at first. Coming September, we expect to move to the US (currently considering San Francisco) and you should be willing to move there when the time comes. Salary would range from $80.000 to $100.000 then and we will handle your Visa.

Should you be interested in hearing more, I'll be happy to connect! romain[at]gorgias[dot]io