URGENT! Arts Wing -- Please email TODAY

Susana Dancy

Nov 17, 2009, 11:56:51 AM11/17/09
to chs_...@googlegroups.com
CHS Arts Wing Supporters,

Please send a brief email TODAY asking the Orange County Commissioners to pass item 4-K on their agenda tonight to FINALLY AUTHORIZE THE BOND FINANCING for the Carrboro High School Arts Wing.

Ask them to authorize the bonds and thank them for their continued support on this issue.

**If they pass this tonight, construction likely will begin in January or February and be completed this time next year.**

If possible, please attend the County Commissioners meeting TONIGHT AT 7 P.M. at the Southern Human Services Center, 2501 Homestead Rd., Chapel Hill, NC.  We should not take their support for granted.

Sorry for the short notice.  Contact information follows, and the agenda item is attached.

As always, thanks for your efforts for our children and the performing arts.

Best,

Susana

Foushee, Valerie P.  Chair 106 Claris Court
 Chapel Hill, N.C. 27514 (H)942-2661 (F)933-3203
 vfou...@co.orange.nc.us

Nelson, Mike  Vice-Chair 214 Webb St.
 Hillsborough, N.C. 27278 (H)749-6155
  mikene...@aol.com

Gordon, Alice M. Commissioner 282 Edgewood Dr.
 Chapel Hill, N.C. 27517 (H) 933-0550 (F)967-3823
  gord...@mindspring.com

Hemminger, Pam  Commissioner 407 Sharon Rd.
 Chapel Hill, N.C. 27517 (H)942-2273
   phemm...@bellsouth.net

Jacobs, Barry  Commissioner 2105 Moorefields Rd.
 Hillsborough, N.C. 27278 (H)732-4384
 (W)732-4941 (F)732-4486
 bja...@co.orange.nc.us

Pelissier, Bernadette Commissioner 4516 Mystic Lane
 Hillsborough, N.C. 27278 (H)643-2762
  bpeli...@co.orange.nc.us

Yuhasz, Steve Commissioner 710 Ridgelift Lane
 Hillsborough, N.C. 27278 (H) 732-4364
(W)732-6262
 syu...@co.orange.nc.us

0911174k.pdf