jame...@juno.com

Apr 21, 2009, 10:31:42 PM4/21/09
to chs_...@googlegroups.com

Quick note to remind everyone that this Thursday's school board meeting is at Lincoln Center, and not Chapel Hill Town Hall.  (spring break and scheduling conflict)  It will not be telecast, but will be available by podcast soon (I really don't know if it's hours or days) afterward.

Everyone can stop emailing re the Graduation Project and advocating for delay.  We hear you.  I think there have been more emails than when we redistrict!  Only one stated that their child had done a lot of work already and yet not quite say to keep the requirement.  You really need to let the state board of education know your thoughts.   Of course, they're all appointed and not elected.....

Sincerely,

Jamezetta Bedford

Can't pay your bills? Click here to learn about filing for bankruptcy.