Updating membership on our website

1 view

Pat Larkin LaClaire

Jan 8, 2010, 1:19:15 AM1/8/10
to Coronado High School Class of 1977
Hi,

We are trying to merge our CHS 1977 list to the official class website
on Google Groups. You can setup your membership however you like.
Some prefer no email at all, only to visit the site when you want an
update. Others may want to get email whenever a member posts a
discussion. It’s your choice.

Let me know if you need help with setup.

Tonight I was looking through all the photos from our 30th. These are
posted on our website. I was laughing out loud. I especially love
how everyone seems so happy to see each other. There are people I
didn't know in HS that I now look forward to seeing. I think what
happens over the years as we 'mature', we realize how very special a
childhood in Coronado was. We all have that in common.

Ramona is already thinking about a 35th year reunion, just 2 years
away.
Hope you can make that!

Regards,

Pat (Larkin) La Claire