Posting email to the group

Pat LaClaire

Apr 10, 2007, 5:15:51 PM4/10/07
to chs...@googlegroups.com, ero...@san.rr.com, hector...@paradigm-engineering.com, lvnv...@cox.net, samca...@cox.net, stocke...@hotmail.com
Hello,

Once a member of the group, you may post an email that goes to everyone using this address;

chs...@googlegroups.com

Only members can use this email address, and you must send from the email account you signed up under.

The website can only be viewed by members;

http://groups.google.com/group/chs-77

If you are not a member and attempt to view this website, you will be prompted into creating a userID and profile before joining.  This will trigger email to me, and I will authorize access.  Be sure when you invite others to join, that they provide the name we know them by in 1977.

More later, Pat