Welcome to new member Aryes Boyd!!

Pat Larkin LaClaire

Jun 5, 2007, 12:47:44 PM6/5/07
to Coronado High School Class of 1977
Less the 4 weeks to the CHS 30th Reunion.
We're starting to hear from more classmates.
Jenny DeWitt just RSVP'd from New Jersey and will be joining us in
July.

Reminder: Everyone needs to get their checks to Ramona by June 20th

-Pat

Jim Williams

Jun 5, 2007, 4:45:16 PM6/5/07
to chs...@googlegroups.com
I won't be able to make it, but I want a shirt and a year book. Do I still send the check to Ramona or to someone else?

Jim Williams

Pat Larkin LaClaire

Jun 6, 2007, 12:16:32 AM6/6/07
to Coronado High School Class of 1977
Hi Jim,

Ramona is doing the yearbook. I'll let her answer that part of the
question.

Funny you asked about a t-shirt. I am *just* putting it up on Cafe
Press, and will send the link to everyone very soon. It will be
available online, you pick the style shirt and color, and our CHS
design will be printed for a nominal cost.

On Jun 5, 1:45 pm, Jim Williams <kimo7...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I won't be able to make it, but I want a shirt and a year book. Do I still send the check to Ramona or to someone else?
>
> Jim Williams

Jim Williams

Jun 6, 2007, 5:14:48 PM6/6/07
to chs...@googlegroups.com