View this page "Coronado High School Class of 1977 Graduation Photo"

Pat Larkin LaClaire

Apr 18, 2007, 7:39:40 PM4/18/07
to Coronado High School Class of 1977
I have uploaded our Coronado High School Class of 1977 graduation
picture. Check it out!!

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/chs-77/web/coronado-high-school-class-of-1977-graduation-photo
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Pat Larkin LaClaire

May 8, 2007, 12:00:40 PM5/8/07
to Coronado High School Class of 1977
Hi all,

I've added some new members, and updated your email preferences.
Those that did not setup an email preference will now get
"Abridged Email - send a summary of new activity each day".
I *think* if there is no new activity, you should get no message that
day.
If you do get spammed every day, and don't want to be spammed every
day,
let me know and I will try a different setting.

We have less than 8 weeks to find everyone!!!
Let's get busy....

/Pat [Larkin] LaClaire