Is it possible to modify the default download directory?

瀏覽次數:2 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Anton Bondar

未讀,
2011年4月28日 上午9:33:152011/4/28
收件者:Chromium Updater
Currently the setup.exe gets downloaded into the subfolder of the
%LOCALAPPDATA%.

Now, by default my antivirus software disallows execution of any files
from this location for security purposes.

It would be very useful to have an ability to change the default
download directory
because then it could be pointed at a "trusted" directory.

Hope this makes sense.

Martin Endres

未讀,
2011年4月29日 清晨5:09:042011/4/29
收件者:Chromium Updater
Thank you for your suggestion.
As I'm currently pretty busy and don't have access to my development
system, please don't expect an update within the next few weeks. But
changing default download folder is definitely on the list for the
next release of Chromium Updater.

Anton Bondar

未讀,
2011年4月29日 上午9:28:392011/4/29
收件者:Chromium Updater
Martin,

Thank you for the prompt response.
I understand the OSS development cycle and don't expect miracles =)
I am looking forward to the next release.

~Anton.

On Apr 29, 4:09 am, Martin Endres <chrome.upda...@googlemail.com>
wrote:
回覆所有人