Re: [Chromium Updater] chromium updater working for you??

Sten Heinze

Sep 20, 2011, 10:45:37 AM9/20/11
to chromium...@googlegroups.com
2011/9/20 Amit <amitv...@gmail.com>:
> several days ago updater worked........
> but now when i check updater it  says
> build : not available
> latest build = not checked
>
> is it only for me or its some problem with some config ??

Which channel are you using? If you use the snapshots channel, set URL
and Latest Build File to
http://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/chromium-browser-snapshots/Win/
and
LAST_CHANGE
and it will work again.

Sten

Amit

Sep 20, 2011, 2:47:54 PM9/20/11
to chromium...@googlegroups.com
how should i change the url??
i dont see any such setting for that...

Sten Heinze

Sep 20, 2011, 2:57:16 PM9/20/11
to chromium...@googlegroups.com
2011/9/20 Amit <amitv...@gmail.com>:

> how should i change the url??
> i dont see any such setting for that...
> downloaded updater from sites.google.com/site/chromeupdater/file-cabinet

You cannot change the url in this version of the chromium updater. I
thought you had downloaded the version I described in
http://groups.google.com/group/chromium-updater/msg/a0a742241105d175,
where you can change the url.

Sten

Amit

Oct 7, 2011, 8:19:21 AM10/7/11
to chromium...@googlegroups.com
windows version works smooth is there any such tool made for linux which will update it to latest snapshot as distro maintainer keeps only latest stable version in repository

Trần Trung Thành

Oct 7, 2011, 12:50:51 PM10/7/11
to chromium...@googlegroups.com

it depend on linux distro...