Google Chrome 0.4.154.22 has been released to the Dev channel ONLY.
This is a bugfix-only release. There are no new features.
About the Dev Channel
The Dev channel lets you test the latest fixes and get access to new
features as they're being developed. You can learn more about the Dev
channel and how to subscribe here:http://dev.chromium.org/getting-
Reminder: please file (or update existing) issues at
Top Issues Fixed
* Google Chrome sometimes hangs when using a site with Gears offline
* If you don't have Adobe Flash installed, Google Chrome shows a
message with a link to install Flash. The installer would get
downloaded, but failed to install Flash. (Issue 4346)
* Sometimes you had to restart Google Chrome twice after an update
to get the new version. (Issue 4316)
* Google Chrome was preventing pop-up windows from opening
new windows and use Javscript alert() to notify you about form errors.
* Folders you add to the bookmarks bar were not always showing up in
the folder list of the Add bookmark dialog. (Issue 766)
* Potential fix for Google Chrome crashing on Windows XP 64-bit when
you open the Options dialog. (Issue 49)
* For a full list of all the bugs addressed since 154.18, please
--Mark Larson, Google Chrome Program Manager