Google Chrome Dev Channel: Early Access Releases

Mark Larson (Google)

Sep 16, 2008, 3:50:03 AM9/16/08
to chromium...@googlegroups.com, chromi...@googlegroups.com
Google Chrome now provides a way for people to get early access releases automatically: the Dev channel.

The Dev channel lets you test the latest fixes and get access to new features as they're being developed. We will release new builds to the Dev channel about every week so that you can preview --and provide feedback on-- what's coming in Google Chrome.

If you want an easy way to help make Google Chrome better, want to test new changes with your website before they're released generally, or just like being on the bleeding edge, please sign up for the Dev channel.

We just released 0.2.152.1 to the Dev channel. The release notes are here:http://sites.google.com/a/chromium.org/dev/getting-involved/dev-channel/release-notes/

If you have any questions, please send them directly to me (so I can compile the FAQ).

Thanks,
Mark Larson
Google Chrome Program Manager