google chrome and telegram

Ann-Kathrin Modest

Dec 4, 2023, 11:08:54 AM12/4/23
to ChromeVox Discuss
hi, this is ann-kathrin from germany. my boss gave me a chromebook as an early christmas present. he is also blind and he should have tested a chromebook, but he does not have the necessary time to do so, so he said, before it flies arround on here, if you need a new laptop, you can have it, i give to you. so I remooved my bosses account with his permission and all went ok, until i installed telegram on chromebook. this seems to be not accessible. also fb messenger is a bit tricky, does anyone have a trick how to use telegram on chromebook, or is there something like blindgram just for chromebook? something which is accessible enough to use on chromebook? maybe some of you know me from the orca group, i also use linux on my old battered laptop, but telegram is not accessible there, and  saw telegram app on chrome store. thanks in advance.
annie

Devin Prater

Dec 4, 2023, 11:18:53 AM12/4/23
to Ann-Kathrin Modest, ChromeVox Discuss
Hmm, try it from the Play Store, if your Chromebook supports it.

On Mon, Dec 4, 2023 at 10:08 AM Ann-Kathrin Modest <annkathr...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

mattias jonsson

Dec 4, 2023, 2:42:11 PM12/4/23
to Ann-Kathrin Modest, ChromeVox Discuss
telegram for android works fine
so try that

3 dec. 2023 kl. 12:11 skrev Ann-Kathrin Modest <annkathr...@gmail.com>:

[...]

Ann-Kathrin Modest

Dec 5, 2023, 12:10:48 PM12/5/23
to ChromeVox Discuss
hi it is me again,
telegram works now. thanks.
unfortunately i cannot send voice message. how can i activate the voice message recording on a chromebook. i have a search key, not a launcher key. i am on a lenovo s345-.14.1st if anyone knows how I can activate voice recording on telegram via chromebook, then I would be glad. thanks.