eloquence on chrome OS

Jordan Livesey

Jan 17, 2024, 3:27:51 AMJan 17
to ChromeVox Discuss
hello everyone, I have a question, the only way to get eloquence on chrome OS seems to be via android but the trouble is that android apps are extremely ram heavy on the android 11 portion compared to android 9 and eloquence allways seems to stutter, I was wondering if there were some other way of using or if it could come to chromevox in the near future seeing as the built in voices have diminished in quality since chrome OS 99, and this would help those who's chromebook can't run android apps that well like mine, or those who can't run them at all

Jitendra Dkhar

Apr 28, 2024, 10:03:14 PMApr 28
to ChromeVox Discuss
I would also like to support that if it is possible we do need to have the eloquence software for IOS Chromebook.