Chromevox repeating

Colton Conner

Mar 12, 2024, 11:10:01 AMMar 12
to chromevo...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, I'm having an issue with Chromevox repeating itself a lot and its kind of driving me crazy. Example, I just pressed control-N to open a new tab and Chromevox said new tab twice before I pressed control. I've looked in the settings and I have vabose descriptions turned off as well as auto read page after it loads. Any ideas

Jordan Livesey

Mar 12, 2024, 11:20:04 AMMar 12
to Colton Conner, chromevo...@googlegroups.com
You might want to bring that up with the chromium team