Chrome box ucks

Daniyal Salman

Nov 16, 2023, 12:37:57 PM11/16/23
to ChromeVox Discuss
OK. I have been a very active chrome user. Since 2017 or so. I just wish, that there was a way. To separate chrome vox and talk back. Meaning, I wish it was not virtualized into the chrome vox experience. I love my Chromebook. And I would do anything to get another one, if, and only if. They let us download AP Kay’s. Which means, I wish. There was a way to get a PK for Chromebook without having to force on developer mode. If there is a way, can anybody please guide me. And I wish that there was a way. For us, to use ‎WhatsApp, or Telegram on a Chromebook without having to use touchscreen to record a voice message because when you double tap and hold with chrome Vox. It ignores your gesture. You have to go into talk back just to do that and sometimes, it registered your double tap and sometimes it does not. I was, however, using commentary screen reader under development mode. But doing that caused Peacock, which is a universal streaming service from NBC. Inside of Google Chrome not to work it was giving me that your device is not supported with Peacock. Error, until I forced myself out of developer mode. Is there anyway at all to get another screen reader for chrome so I can use my android apps and, I don’t have to worry about talkback all the time ? Any help would be appreciated, because if there is, it’s black Friday season I would love to get my hands on another chrome hardware.
Sent from my iPhone