low pitched version of the chrome vox classic page load sound effect playing at startup

Jordan Livesey

Mar 5, 2024, 10:47:39 AMMar 5
to ChromeVox Discuss
hello everyone, might be just my chromebook but I've also noticed this on flex device, just now I booted my chromebook up and not only did I hear the startup sound for chrome OS and the normal sound chrome OS uses to turn on chrome vox, but I've been hearing a different sound as well lately, it sounds exactly like the old page load sound from the legacy chrome vox before 2017, so I came to ask if anyone else is noticing this, only when the log in screen appears, I can't always reproduce this if anyone knows if we are finally getting new sound icons soon because that seems to be hinting that we will feel free to let me know or ask me for additional details

Jordan Livesey

Mar 12, 2024, 11:09:50 AMMar 12
to Luis Angel, ChromeVox Discuss
I thought we delt with these spammers, guess not