keyboard hotkeys for files app

Colton Conner

Jan 15, 2024, 6:06:39 PMJan 15
to chromevo...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, I solved my pin issue. I having much more difficulty with the fact that the stupid screen saver would interrupt me when I was entering my pin. I finally managed to turn that off and now I don't have to rush to enter my pin.

Now I would like to learn how to use the files app but being totally blind, the mouse or track pad is useless to me. I can use the keyboard though. Problem is that keyboard shortcuts for the Chromebook files app don't seem to exist or at least I can't find them with Googgle. Every page I've found on the subject refers only to clicking and dragging and other eye candy which is no good in this case. Could someone provide me with a list of hotkeys for the Chromebook files app please? I already know how to copy, cut and paste as those keys are the same in both Windows and Chrome OS. Thankee!

Colton Conner, the Friendly Neighborhood Puppy. Just leaving tiny paw prints that matter.