chromebook questions

Melissa Tucker

Apr 28, 2024, 10:03:02 PMApr 28
to chromevo...@googlegroups.com
I finally got my chromebook up and running after having to spend some time in the hospital.  Where exactly is the search button on the keyboard that comes with the tablet?  I keep seeing commands like use search plus a letter to perform a certain action and I can't seem to figure out where the search button is on my keyboard.  I have a lenovo chromebook.  What chrome extentions would be more helpful for a totally blind person using a chromebook?  how can I navigate through the chromebook tutorial?  I apologiza for having so many questions.  Thanks in advance.

Devin Prater

Apr 30, 2024, 1:53:55 PMApr 30
to Melissa Tucker, chromevo...@googlegroups.com
The Search key is where the Capslock key is on other keyboards.

--
Devin Prater