1password with chromevox

Chris Westbrook

Feb 1, 2024, 11:01:32 AMFeb 1
to chromevo...@googlegroups.com
Is anyone using 1password with chromevox? i get the message that I need to use down arrow to select an option in a username field, but hitting down arrow does nothing. Maybe it is being trapped by chromevox? When I try using the bypass key command, that doesn't seem to help. Thanks.

Sidaqvir Singh Lotay

Jul 15, 2024, 1:25:08 PMJul 15
to ChromeVox Discuss
**this is my first time posting publically in Google Groups so don't know how sensitive people are with their emails publicly shown so in doubt I am not showing it**
Hi.
I'm fairly new to chromeos (fyde os in fact) on my little pi400. From what I was able to text with chromevox and the 1password extension is that it's almost as much accessible as the windows app with nvda thanks to Electron magic. Down arrows effectively works in most appropriate fields and contexts. The only annoying thing I have personally noticed, though it could very be because of the very weird hardware and software combination I am using, is that because this 1password extension is only the extension and thus there is no desktop app altogether, you have to manually unlock it from the chrome toolbar and then press down arrow to autofill or generate new. Or, maybe I have to uncheck Link 1password extension with desktop app in its settings and see if there is any positive changes. To answer your initial question, for me 1password is very usable with chrome vox even with my weird flavor of chrome os, so will definitely be so on a pure chromebook / chrome os.