ChromeDriver 101.0.4951.15 has been released

Vladimir Nechaev

Apr 1, 2022, 4:05:29 AM4/1/22
to ChromeDriver Users

Hello ChromeDriver users,

We are happy to announce that ChromeDriver version 101.0.4951.15 has been released, and is now available at the ChromeDriver Downloads site. This version of ChromeDriver is intended for users of the upcoming Beta release of Chrome version 101.

Changes in this version of ChromeDriver include:

  • Resolved issue 4046: DCHECK hit when appending empty fenced frame [Pri-]

  • Resolved issue 4080: Switching to nested frame fails with [Pri-]

Please see the release notes 101.0.4951.15 for a more complete list of changes included in this release.

Thanks for your continued support of ChromeDriver, and please let us know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

The ChromeDriver Team

Space Soft System

May 23, 2022, 1:58:25 AM5/23/22
to Vladimir Nechaev, ChromeDriver Users
I use Chrome Drives for Whatsapp API Services for Software Development. My website is api4ws.com

i have a issue there , how i create button in whatsapp chat , using VB 2010 JavaScript

any one help me

Space Soft System
Software Development Work
Software Sales & Service