ChromeDriver version 91.0.4472.19 has been released

Shengfa Lin

Apr 22, 2021, 5:17:35 PM4/22/21
to ChromeDriver Users

Hello ChromeDriver users,

We are happy to announce that ChromeDriver version 91.0.4472.19 has been released, and is now available at the ChromeDriver Downloads site. This version of ChromeDriver is intended for users of the upcoming Beta release of Chrome version 91.

Changes in this version of ChromeDriver include:

  • Resolved issue 3744: SendKeys() and Click() silently fail after link navigation
  • Resolved issue 3746: attribute endpoint incorrectly updates values
Please see the release notes for a more complete list of changes included in this release.

Thanks for your continued support of ChromeDriver, and please let us know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

ChromeDriver Team

Epicenter Pop

Apr 30, 2021, 12:53:42 PM4/30/21
to ChromeDriver Users
Hi Lin

I am having a compatibility issue with  ChromeDriver version 91.0.4472.19. In my workplace, we have an enterprise Chrome version of  90.0.4430.93 and I cannot use  ChromeDriver version 91.0.4472 as Chrome Driver only supports Chrome version 91. Is there a plan to make  ChromeDriver version 91.0.4472 to be backward compatible. This is a big block for us. Please let us know if you have any suggestions.

John Chen

Apr 30, 2021, 12:58:52 PM4/30/21
to Epicenter Pop, ChromeDriver Users
As explained in the announcement, "This version of ChromeDriver is intended for users of the upcoming Beta release of Chrome version 91." If you are using Chrome version 90, please use ChromeDriver version 90.0.4430.24. See https://chromedriver.chromium.org/downloads for more details.

Message has been deleted

Maximiliano Piñeyro

Jun 7, 2021, 12:34:29 PM6/7/21
to ChromeDriver Users
Good morning! I'm experiencing problems with this version on the clicks. I have google chrome 91.0.4472.77 and MacOS, and I have a problem after clicking buttons that redirects to other pages it's like it's waiting for something for 60 secs and fails.

Akshat Singh Nirwan

Jun 9, 2021, 6:37:07 AM6/9/21
to ChromeDriver Users
Hi Chrome Team,

There is an issue with the chromedriver. Please address it ASAP.

My chrome version is : "91.0.4472.88"
I have downloaded respective chromedriver from https://chromedriver.storage.googleapis.com/index.html?path=91.0.4472.19/

"unknown error: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: No Chromedriver found that can automate Chrome '91.0.4472'. You could also try to enable automated chromedrivers download server feature. See https://github.com/appium/appium/blob/master/docs/en/writing-running-appium/web/chromedriver.md for more details
    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:95:5)"

Regards,
Akshat Nirwan.

sakshi singh

Jul 8, 2022, 1:19:51 AM7/8/22
to ChromeDriver Users

A rehabilitation centre is a place where people with physical or mental disabilities can go to improve their condition. The staff at a rehabilitation centre will help the patients regain their strength and mobility. They will also teach them how to cope with their disability. The patients will be given a chance to socialize with other people at the centre. They will also be able to participate in activities that will help them mentally and emotionally.

https://bit.ly/3P81zZz
https://bit.ly/3ypNaBt
https://bit.ly/3IiB3e5
https://bit.ly/3aj7agW