ChromeDriver 106.0.5249.61 has no version for Macbook Pro M1 chip

Ademola Bhadmus

Oct 2, 2022, 2:49:23 AM10/2/22
to ChromeDriver Users
I recently updated my chromedriver and it has caused my python selenium scripts to start failing because the webdrivermanager is trying to install from the latest chromedriver. Please help

Andrew Lyons

Oct 2, 2022, 9:41:02 AM10/2/22
to Ademola Bhadmus, ChromeDriver Users
As other threads have stated, the M1 driver has been renamed to have the suffix `_arm64.zip` instead of `_m1.zip`, for example:

This is only since Chromedriver version 106.0.5249.61.