Automatically Updating Chrome Driver in Applocker

Misty Burns

Sep 30, 2022, 2:12:21 PM9/30/22
to ChromeDriver Users
We have a GPO to add the Chrome Driver hash so it's whitelisted with Applocker and the Devs can run the latest version without issues. Does anybody know of any automation we could implement to automate adding the latest hash to the GPO? Thanks everyone.

Ben Doherty

Jul 26, 2023, 7:14:16 PM7/26/23
to ChromeDriver Users
I need something like this too.

I was wondering if there's any chance that the driver's has could be included in this json (https://googlechromelabs.github.io/chrome-for-testing/known-good-versions-with-downloads.json) so that it could be updated whenever a new version comes out?