ChromeDriver 102.0.5005.27 has been released

Vladimir Nechaev

May 2, 2022, 5:10:19 AM5/2/22
to ChromeDriver Users

Hello ChromeDriver users,

We are happy to announce that ChromeDriver version 102.0.5005.27 has been released, and is now available at the ChromeDriver Downloads site. This version of ChromeDriver is intended for users of the upcoming Beta release of Chrome version 102.

Changes in this version of ChromeDriver include:

  • Resolved issue 1309282: chromedriver does not support multivalued switches [Pri-1]

Please see the release notes 102.0.5005.27 for a more complete list of changes included in this release.

Thanks for your continued support of ChromeDriver, and please let us know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

The ChromeDriver Team

Jesse Brown

May 3, 2022, 1:50:21 AM5/3/22
to Vladimir Nechaev, ChromeDriver Users
Why do I have to manually remove the project reference to we driver and then add it back in each project in visual studio 2015 after a nuget update (c#)? Is the deployment script broken?

Space Soft System

May 8, 2022, 12:53:59 AM5/8/22
to Jesse Brown, Vladimir Nechaev, ChromeDriver Users