Error "DevToolsActivePort file doesn't exist"

Alexander Dietz

Jan 7, 2022, 11:09:37 AM1/7/22
to ChromeDriver Users
I sometimes get the error

DevToolsActivePort file doesn't exist

What does this error mean?
What could be probable caused for this error? How could this error be avoided?

Message has been deleted

Jeff White

May 19, 2022, 12:13:13 PM5/19/22
to Alexander Dietz, ChromeDriver Users
I started getting that recently and cured it. It was one of these two lines which fixed it. I tend to think the first one fixed it.

chromeOptions.addArguments("--no-sandbox");
chromeOptions.addArguments("--disable-gpu");

On Tue, Apr 26, 2022 at 3:22 AM 'Alexander Dietz' via ChromeDriver Users <chromedri...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Is there really nobody that can help? Is there no user support at all?

Space Soft System

May 23, 2022, 1:57:53 AM5/23/22
to Alexander Dietz, ChromeDriver Users
I use Chrome Drives for Whatsapp API Services for Software Development. My website is api4ws.com

i have a issue there , how i create button in whatsapp chat , using VB 2010 JavaScript

any one help me

On Tue, Apr 26, 2022 at 12:52 PM 'Alexander Dietz' via ChromeDriver Users <chromedri...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Is there really nobody that can help? Is there no user support at all?

On Friday, 7 January 2022 at 17:09:37 UTC+1 Alexander Dietz wrote:

Space Soft System
Software Development Work
Software Sales & Service

Cell 73546-73546