Array buffer allocation failed

Radha

May 19, 2022, 1:25:13 AM5/19/22
to ChromeDriver Users
Hi
We are using chrome driver to generate reports in our application. The report has some images and charts. This is working fine with less no. of images. We are getting below error while generating reports with more(10 to 15) images.
"RangeError: Array buffer allocation failed

Initially, we got this error while browsing the URL in chrome itself since multiple applications are hosted on the same server. Then we moved our application to a separate server. Now we are able to generate the report with more images while browsing the URL in chrome. But getting "Array buffer allocation failed" error while generating reports via chrome driver.

We monitored the memory consumption with the chrome driver. It's taking around 45% to 50% of memory only. We are not sure why it's not working only with the chrome driver. Can anyone suggest what could be the reason for this and how can we resolve this?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Jesse Brown

May 19, 2022, 5:39:10 PM5/19/22
to Radha, ChromeDriver Users
Improperly handling memory resources?

Radha Sivan

May 20, 2022, 1:39:05 AM5/20/22
to Jesse Brown, ChromeDriver Users
We are handling memory resources properly.