ChromeDriver 111.0.5563.64 Server 111.0.5563.65

David Tarvin

Mar 8, 2023, 7:01:42 AM3/8/23
to ChromeDriver Users
Chrome Updated today to 111.0.5563.65 and the most recent version of chromedriver is ChromeDriver 111.0.5563.64. How soon will the next version be released?
Super annoyed.

Robert Turner

Mar 8, 2023, 9:30:08 AM3/8/23
to David Tarvin, ChromeDriver Users

On Wed, Mar 8, 2023 at 7:01 AM David Tarvin <dpta...@gmail.com> wrote:
Chrome Updated today to 111.0.5563.65 and the most recent version of chromedriver is ChromeDriver 111.0.5563.64. How soon will the next version be released?
Super annoyed.

Carlos Arriaga

Mar 15, 2023, 11:23:25 AM3/15/23
to ChromeDriver Users
Hi guys,

I'm facing the same problem, ChromeDriver 111.0.5563.64 is not compatible with Chrome  111.0.5563.65.

Did you find a solution so far? or do you have an standalone Chrome version 111.0.5563.64 installer for windows?

Regards.

David Tarvin

Mar 15, 2023, 12:34:07 PM3/15/23
to Carlos Arriaga, ChromeDriver Users
Sorry I haven't had much time to focus on this issue. Partially because existing automation powers through without running into an error. But I read through Robert's link and it looks like he has the solution.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "ChromeDriver Users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/chromedriver-users/4d9a4813-1d0a-4d64-b8d7-91ee44aa677cn%40googlegroups.com.

Lélio Branco

Mar 15, 2023, 12:58:21 PM3/15/23
to David Tarvin, Carlos Arriaga, ChromeDriver Users
Same to me, i cant find any.64 installer, its giving me a lot of trouble.

Carlos Arriaga

Mar 15, 2023, 1:12:31 PM3/15/23
to ChromeDriver Users
I already contacted google support but they do not offer any solution to downgrade unless you have workspace with theme and even with that I think the revert to the last manually installed version, so no much benefit. Robert posted the "tracker" for the chromedriver releases but the latest one still been:  111.0.5563.64

I think the only solution is to wait until chromedriver gets updated OR move to firefox webdriver (not my favorite solution)

let me know if you get an update.

Georgi Ivanov

Mar 16, 2023, 11:04:10 AM3/16/23
to ChromeDriver Users
same issue as everyone here. Hopefully new driver gets released soon

Carlos Arriaga

Mar 16, 2023, 11:56:34 AM3/16/23
to Georgi Ivanov, ChromeDriver Users
 I just temporarily moved to Firefox using geckodriver but still not my favorite solution, I cant have multiple instances as I do with Chrome.

Same wishes, to get the Chromedriver release soon.

Lélio Branco

Mar 16, 2023, 2:13:37 PM3/16/23
to Carlos Arriaga, Georgi Ivanov, ChromeDriver Users
Well guys, last night i've tried something and it works, i've got from the page, Uptodown the version .64, but when i've tried to install, it goes to version.65, anyways, i got the last chromedriver file, i've opened and left the cmd window running, that way i was abble to use it, if you guys need screenshots, pls let me know.

Carlos Arriaga

Mar 16, 2023, 3:22:12 PM3/16/23
to Lélio Branco, Georgi Ivanov, ChromeDriver Users
I saw that option too but I just did not feel comfortable downloading a Chrome version from a 3rd party.

I will sleep on it for a couple of days, hopefully the chrome driver gets updated in the meantime.

Lélio Branco

Mar 16, 2023, 3:25:16 PM3/16/23
to Carlos Arriaga, Georgi Ivanov, ChromeDriver Users
I know your feel bro, ive been on uptodown for many years, Never had a problem, but u r right

Nir Ben-Yair

Mar 17, 2023, 4:53:30 AM3/17/23
to ChromeDriver Users
Try starring/feedback the current bug https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromedriver/issues/detail?id=4396

ב-יום חמישי, 16 במרץ 2023 בשעה 21:25:16 UTC+2, Lélio Branco כתב/ה:

qa guy

Mar 17, 2023, 1:55:16 PM3/17/23
to ChromeDriver Users
Indeed, guys, star this bug, maybe it gets more priority: https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromedriver/issues/detail?id=4396

Seo Expert

Mar 17, 2023, 4:15:13 PM3/17/23
to ChromeDriver Users
Version 111.0.5563.65 (Official Build) (64-bit) same problem with this
Message has been deleted

qa guy

Mar 20, 2023, 11:12:00 AM3/20/23
to siva kumar, ChromeDriver Users
that option is known and it works in most cases based on what I've seen online, though this is more about getting it fixed so it works without workarounds...

On Sun, Mar 19, 2023 at 12:45 AM siva kumar <sivakum...@gmail.com> wrote:
Cool down! These not a big issue. Let find out what type of exception you may face & resolve an issues. I'm also face these kind of problems & exception found in remote driver.

ChromeOptions co = new ChromeOptions();
co.addArguments("--remote-allow-origins=*");
WebDriver driver = new ChromeDriver(co);

You may follow these steps !It will work! some information was given to youtube. Let  Try these steps.

sreedhar reddy

Mar 21, 2023, 12:28:06 AM3/21/23
to ChromeDriver Users
We got a new release https://chromedriver.storage.googleapis.com/index.html?path=112.0.5615.28/ , they skipped the driver for 111.0.5563.65

Ashwini Indukande

Mar 21, 2023, 3:27:46 AM3/21/23
to ChromeDriver Users
I'm facing the this problem, ChromeDriver 111.0.5563.64 is not compatible with Chrome  111.0.5563.65. Did you find any solution then let me know .
its not working in selenium facing issue while running the program.

Angel Torre

Mar 22, 2023, 3:46:18 AM3/22/23
to ChromeDriver Users

The solution for this problem, ChromeDriver 111.0.5563.64 is not compatible with Chrome 111.0.5563.65 is this:
confirm if it works.

ChromeOptions options = new ChromeOptions();
options.addArguments("--remote-allow-origins=*");
WebDriver driver = new ChromeDriver(options);

Nanda Kumar R

Mar 22, 2023, 3:27:48 PM3/22/23
to ChromeDriver Users
Thank you.