driver location chromedriver 109.0.5414.75

Виталий Мельников

Jan 15, 2023, 9:33:29 AM1/15/23
to ChromeDriver Users
Hello Chromedriver team.
I have one small question. Perhaps you can help with advice.

I can not find where to download the driver 109.0.5414.75 for the latest updated version. I need this for my project.

BR and thank you very much in advance!

Vladimir Nechaev

Jan 17, 2023, 5:29:43 AM1/17/23
to Виталий Мельников, ChromeDriver Users
Hello Vitaly,

ChromeDriver is not released for every minor version of Chrome.
Please refer the Version Selection page to find the workaround.

Best regards,
Vladimir

Idham aja

Jan 17, 2023, 8:47:55 PM1/17/23
to ChromeDriver Users
the problem is,  it didnt match beetween chrome version, n driver in may aplication.. it doesnt work

Ágnes Wittinger

Jan 19, 2023, 2:45:56 AM1/19/23
to ChromeDriver Users
Hello! Same here

Felipe Junior

Jan 19, 2023, 5:00:53 PM1/19/23
to ChromeDriver Users
Alguem conseguiu ela to precisando urgente....

Apus Comunicação Visual

Jan 19, 2023, 5:34:49 PM1/19/23
to ChromeDriver Users
Também estou não acho o driver em lugar nenhum, esquema e retroceder atualização do google

Wellington Pontes Medeiros

Mar 28, 2023, 7:01:12 PM3/28/23
to ChromeDriver Users

Estou passando pelo mesmo problema desde ontem, alguem conseguiu resolver?