Link to release notes on Chromedriver versions 115 - 124

Randy Kroeger

Apr 25, 2024, 12:12:18 PMApr 25
to ChromeDriver Users
Can someone please provide a link to the release notes for ChromeDriver.  I am trying to find why there is some behavior differences with my last update of Chrome browser and my current implemented version 115.

Thank you in advance!
Randy Kroeger

Lee Read

May 13, 2024, 2:45:30 PMMay 13
to ChromeDriver Users
Randy, I was looking for these too and learned here that release notes are now provided via git commit history:

> We’ll no longer provide manually curated release notes.

> Instead, view the commit history in your local Chromium checkout via git log chromium/src/chrome/test/chromedriver or online via https://github.com/chromium/chromium/commits/main/chrome/test/chromedriver

-Lee-