When will Chrome Driver 106.0.5249.61 release mac64_m1.zip version ?

QA Testing

Sep 28, 2022, 1:08:12 PM9/28/22
to ChromeDriver Users
This morning my selenium tests started failing with the following error -

ValueError: There is no such driver by url https://chromedriver.storage.googleapis.com/106.0.5249.61/chromedriver_mac64_m1.zip

From the following link, I observed that there is no version related to mac64_m1. When will this release ? Please do it asap unless there is a workaround. Please share the workaround if it exists as I have updated my mac m1 chrome version.

Thanks

Hema

Vladimir Nechaev

Sep 28, 2022, 1:34:31 PM9/28/22
to QA Testing, ChromeDriver Users
Hei Hema,

From now on the builds for Mac Arm64 architecture will be suffixed with max_arm64.
Please try this link https://chromedriver.storage.googleapis.com/106.0.5249.61/chromedriver_mac_arm64.zip

Best regards,
Vladimir

Dustin Lin

Sep 28, 2022, 9:26:25 PM9/28/22
to ChromeDriver Users
Hi Vladimir,

I'm trying to download the Chromium driver in my selenium script on m1 mac.
I used the link you provided and encountered a never-ending download loop. My code:

driver = webdriver.Chrome(service=Service(ChromeDriverManager(chrome_type=ChromeType.CHROMIUM, url='https://chromedriver.storage.googleapis.com/106.0.5249.61/chromedriver_mac_arm64.zip', latest_release_url='https://chromedriver.storage.googleapis.com/106.0.5249.61/chromedriver_mac_arm64.zip').install()))

Thanks,
Dustin

nec...@chromium.org 在 2022年9月29日 星期四凌晨1:34:31 [UTC+8] 的信中寫道:

Alexandru Tataru

Sep 29, 2022, 10:48:40 AM9/29/22
to ChromeDriver Users
I too have this issue. I provide url, latest_release_url and name arguments to the ChromeDriverManager constructor but it still appends the old "_mac64_m1.zip" postfix instead of the new one.
What options do we have?

Emily Brantner

Sep 29, 2022, 2:23:29 PM9/29/22
to ChromeDriver Users
Same issue here.

Biswaroop Bhattacharjee

Sep 29, 2022, 2:40:19 PM9/29/22
to ChromeDriver Users
Facing same issue here.

Gigi Taing

Sep 29, 2022, 3:19:29 PM9/29/22
to ChromeDriver Users
facing same issue here as well. The only version that is available listed under the key 106.0.5249.61 is chromedriver_mac64 and not 106.0.5249.61/chromedriver_mac64_m1

Duncan Ariey

Sep 29, 2022, 4:04:15 PM9/29/22
to ChromeDriver Users
Seeing same issue here as well

Vladimir Nechaev

Sep 29, 2022, 4:31:22 PM9/29/22
to Duncan Ariey, ChromeDriver Users
Dear users,

The code you refer to does not belong to the Chromium project.
The maintainer of WebDriverManager has already created the corresponding issue: https://github.com/SergeyPirogov/webdriver_manager/issues/443

Best regards,
Vladimir