When will Chrome driver 92 be updated as stable version?

கவின் பிரசாத் அர்ஜுணன்

Jul 22, 2021, 10:38:59 AM7/22/21
to ChromeDriver Users
Hello,
Hope you are doing well.

I have updated the Chrome browser to version 92 yesterday Since it became the stable version now. I noticed that in protractor it is always fetching the Chrome driver version 91. Since Chrome driver 91 is in stable and version 92 in beta. Why is it like this?. Why the chrome driver 92 is not updated as stable even when the browser is updated to version 92. Currently I have around 3.5k tests failing for more than a month due to the bug 1205107 in Chrome driver 91. Please update the driver version 92 as stable ASAP. So that I can check whether the tests will pass or I will look for other way to fix the failing tests.

Cheers,
Kavin