Same issue while using selenium

Amogha Neraligi Jagadeeswara

Apr 12, 2022, 10:26:28 AM4/12/22
to ChromeDriver Users
Hi Team,

This issue, I am also facing while using selenium to automate webpages. I found that in  chromedriver.exe version 101 this issue is fixed. But how to download chrome browser version 101, which is still not released version. We need to use same version  chromedriver.exe and chrome browser version.

otherwise it will give error
Exception in thread "main" org.openqa.selenium.SessionNotCreatedException: session not created: This version of ChromeDriver only supports Chrome version 101

My question here is How to fix this issue or how to download unreleased beta version of chrome browser.

Thanks,
Amogha

Space Soft System

May 23, 2022, 1:58:16 AM5/23/22
to Amogha Neraligi Jagadeeswara, ChromeDriver Users
I use Chrome Drives for Whatsapp API Services for Software Development. My website is api4ws.com

i have a issue there , how i create button in whatsapp chat , using VB 2010 JavaScript

any one help me

Space Soft System
Software Development Work
Software Sales & Service