Error on default activity that starts chrome browser on android 13

瀏覽次數:444 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Hubert `

未讀,
2022年9月19日 清晨5:00:352022/9/19
收件者:ChromeDriver Users
When starting chrome browser on android 13 I get:
Activity class {com.android.chrome/com.google.android.apps.chrome.Main} does not exist. It comes with the fact that chrome browser is started diiferently on newest android version (full description here (https://automationchronicles.com/error-when-opening-chrome-on-android-13-via-adb/). My solution is changing activity to
com.google.android.apps.chrome.IntentDispatcher with added -d flag and default url or changing action to android.intent.action.MAIN.

  • Chromedriver version: 106.0.5249.21
  • Desktop OS/version used to run Appium: Macos 12.6
  • Mobile platform/version under test: Android 13

Link to Appium logs:

https://gist.github.com/Hubert-Rudzik/3daaac080a6b6b42347569f0dde4afcd

Bao Tran

未讀,