Trigger fake audio stream in synchronized manner

ish...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2021, 4:21:36 AM7/22/21
to ChromeDriver Users
Hi Team,

I'm trying to automate a WebRTC based application in which  I'm sending a custom audio stream using the "--use-fake-device-for-media-stream --use-fake-ui-for-media-stream --use-file-for-fake-audio-capture=<audio-file-path>" flags.

The problem that I face is that the audio stream isn't synchronized with the  actions  that I perform i.e. when I click on a button I'm  expecting that the audio stream  will start from the beginning, but what I have observed is that the audio starts from somewhere in between.

So, wanted  to know whether there  are ways  using which I can pause my audio stream adn start it only when I've interacted with an element of the webpage?

Thanks in advance,
Ish