New Delicious Extension build 0.03

Vivek

Aug 6, 2009, 4:18:49 AM8/6/09
to chromium-extensions-delicious-bookmarks
Hi,

This is the latest build which can run on 196.2 chrome dev build.

- Fixed crashing of the latest chrome build

http://groups.google.com/group/chrome-delicious/web/DeliciousBookmarks-0.03.crx

Regards,
Vivek

lookon

Aug 6, 2009, 6:04:41 AM8/6/09
to chromium-extensions-delicious-bookmarks
after installing the 0.03 extension, the browser will crash and
restart. after that, all ok.

my dev is 3.0.196.2.

thanks anyway.

On Aug 6, 4:18 pm, Vivek <mvivekana...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is the latest build which can run on 196.2 chrome dev build.
>
> - Fixed crashing of the latest chrome build
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/chrome-delicious/web/DeliciousBookmark...
>
> Regards,
> Vivek

lookon

Aug 6, 2009, 6:18:07 AM8/6/09
to chromium-extensions-delicious-bookmarks
after I uninstall it...I can never install it again...

lookon

Aug 6, 2009, 6:32:27 AM8/6/09
to chromium-extensions-delicious-bookmarks
so...the way to make it work is that:

install the extension and close Chrome. the chrome will crush and then
restart. After that, it all ok.

On Aug 6, 4:18 pm, Vivek <mvivekana...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is the latest build which can run on 196.2 chrome dev build.
>
> - Fixed crashing of the latest chrome build
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/chrome-delicious/web/DeliciousBookmark...
>
> Regards,
> Vivek

Vivek

Aug 6, 2009, 6:41:53 AM8/6/09
to chromium-extensions-delicious-bookmarks
Still not working for me. after uninstalling the ext i m not able to
install it again.

-Vivek

kang

Aug 6, 2009, 6:43:40 AM8/6/09
to chrome-d...@googlegroups.com
you need to clear the folder in Chrome Extensions first I think

C:\Documents and Settings\***\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions
--
Stay hungry,Stay foolish.

Vivek

Aug 6, 2009, 7:26:59 AM8/6/09
to chromium-extensions-delicious-bookmarks
After some investigation, i have found that page actions are not
working properly in chrome. May be because of earlier mentioned bug.

If I remove page actions, no crash happens on install.

-Vivek