"Save" button responds very slowly

Evgeny Goldin

Apr 14, 2010, 2:31:59 PM4/14/10
to chromium-extensions-delicious-bookmarks
I'm starting to get this behavior when occasionally clicking "Save"
button in extension does nothing. The windows doesn't go away and the
link is not saved as well.
Seems like there's a need to wait for a long period of time until it
"goes through". Bookmarklet's "Save" is working very fast, as before

Windows 7
Dev Chrome 5.0.375.3

Vivek

Apr 16, 2010, 3:09:02 AM4/16/10
to chromium-extensions-delicious-bookmarks
Hey,

Thanks for reporting this. I have windows 7 box at home. will try to
reproduce this.

Regards,
Vivek

Evgeny Goldin

Apr 17, 2010, 8:47:13 AM4/17/10
to chrome-d...@googlegroups.com
I don't see it's happening any more. Works just fine!
Btw, I've just posted a review of my favorite on-line tools, and delicious is #2, following Chrome
--
Best regards,
Evgeny