Suggestions

Rods Bobavich

Oct 23, 2009, 3:42:34 AM10/23/09
to chromium-extensions-delicious-bookmarks
It doesn't seem to be working on the newest unstable on Linux. Button
is there but doesn't do anything...

Suggestions:

1. Don't know if it's possible but it would be nice to replace the
bookmark star with Delicious. Or alternately add an option to the the
star to add to Delicious. Ideally the drop-down dialog should be
modified...

2. Move the development online via Google Code.

3. Delete the Sex links on this group...

Have a good day. Cheers!

..Rods ;-)

Vivek

Oct 23, 2009, 8:42:48 AM10/23/09
to chromium-extensions-delicious-bookmarks
Hi Rods,

1. This is not possible as of now.
2. This decision needs to be taken by higher officials. Though I will
put this on their table.
3. Done! :)

Regards,
Vivek
PS: We are currently working on developing much feature rich version
of this addon. Stay tuned!