net::ERR_INTERNET_DISCONNECTED error

Niranjan Rao

Jun 18, 2024, 7:00:55 PM (11 days ago) Jun 18
to chrome-debugging-protocol

Greetings,

Discovering that many times I'm getting errors like "net::ERR_INTERNET_DISCONNECTED" with the event Network.loadingFailed. It seems highly unlikely that box lost internet connection given it's data center environment and success of other requests fired from same browser instance and no other services complaining about loss internet.

I tried examining other relevant logs including all output of CDP protocol and chrome_debug.log but can't find anything conclusive.

Any ideas why I'm getting so many internet disconnected errors?

Regards,

Niranjan

--
Niranjan Rao | Sr.Architect