Question about the Button like "focus tab", "reload" and "close"

Yuxuan LIU

Aug 4, 2021, 8:28:37 AM8/4/21
to chrome-debugging-protocol
Dear all:

I am trying to handle the protocol messages sent from Devtools on my own.
Now I can successfully handle the "/json/list" and "/json/version" message and tell Devtools that I have some pages that can be inspected, just like the below screenshots:

企业微信截图_16280796351014.png
As you can see, I have the "inspect" and "pause" buttons at the bottom, But If you open a remote chrome, you can see other buttons like "reload", "close"... just like below:

wecom-temp-828d4bde44a7e597a76f4b79972cd9a4.png

What should I do to let them also appear on my own pages?