How to use autofill domain

Niranjan Rao

Feb 13, 2024, 8:32:04 PMFeb 13
to chrome-debugging-protocol

Greetings,

I'm confused by the Autofill.setAddresses method description. It says 'Set addresses so that developers can verify their forms implementation'.

I tried running it on a form and nothing got auto filled. Is this intended use? Which developers and which form is the description talking about?

Is there anyway for me to set auto fill data so that form can be filled. I tried setting my structures as per MDN autocomplete and nothing happened.

Regards,

Niranjan

--
Niranjan Rao | Sr.Architect
he/his

Yang Guo

Feb 14, 2024, 7:23:45 AMFeb 14
to Niranjan Rao, chrome-debugging-protocol
Hi Niranjan,

Autofill support in CDP is actively under development. It might just not be working as it should, yet. In any case it wouldn't be a good idea to rely on it right now.

Cheers,

Yang