Recreating the CPU usage from the "Performance monitor" Tab via CDT-protocol

Jan Be

Jun 16, 2024, 7:41:06 AM (14 days ago) Jun 16
to chrome-debugging-protocol
Hello,
I would like to gather data via the CDT-protocol and assemble them in a way that lets me recreate the "Performance monitor"-tab in the browser-integrated-developer-tools. From the protocol monitor I deducted, that I need the Performance.getMetrics-call. Most things are straightforward, like the JSHeapUsedSize or the number of DOM nodes. But how do I calculate the CPU-usage? Is there more documentation for the values returned by the Performance.getMetrics-call?

Thank you for your help.