Audits.checkContrast

Ben Bracha

Sep 10, 2023, 6:42:21 AM9/10/23
to chrome-debugging-protocol
Hi

I'm trying the Audit API to get contrast issues. According to documentation, the issues should be returned by the Audit.issueAdded event.
How do I subscribe to this event to get the results?

Ben Bracha

Sep 10, 2023, 6:53:14 AM9/10/23
to chrome-debugging-protocol
Ok found it.

Need to
(1) attach a debugger
(2) register for events by using chrome.debugger.onEvent

Andrey Kosyakov

Sep 11, 2023, 6:59:28 PM9/11/23
to Ben Bracha, Alex Rudenko, chrome-debugging-protocol
On Sun, Sep 10, 2023 at 3:53 AM Ben Bracha <ben.b...@evinced.com> wrote:
Ok found it.

Need to
(1) attach a debugger
(2) register for events by using chrome.debugger.onEvent

There's a bit more than that for contract issues in particular, we don't run this audit unless it's explicitly requested, so you need to issue Audit.checkContrast command.

Best regards,
Andrey.