Chrom hangup if I call Fetch.continueRequest

David Tejnora

Apr 9, 2024, 4:32:20 AMApr 9
to chrome-debugging-protocol
Hello,
   I need to call Chrom from our Application. I tested with  no headless mode and works fine. But when I set this parameter "-headless" then the Chrom stops working.
What I do:
I need to open html file and print to pdf. I need to handle files, therefor I use interception by calling this function (""Fetch.enable","{\"handleAuthRequests\":true,\"patterns\":[{\"urlPattern\":\"*\"}]}").
But if I want to leave it on Chrome, I call this function "Fetch.continueRequest" from callback. But the Chrom does not confirm me this command and stop working.
I think that the problem is than I am loading https page and this page contains http links.
The attached files contain startup parameter and communication intercepted by wireshark.

Thank you
David
CommunicationFiltered.pcapng
Parameters.png

David Tejnora

Apr 19, 2024, 10:10:45 AMApr 19
to chrome-debugging-protocol
Hello,
 I spent the whole day looking for why.:-(  And the solution is very simply. I need to pickup data form stdout, because the pipeline buffer is full and Chrom is waiting for someone to pick it up.
Why the Chrome logs duplicate informations as to the websocket and the behaviour is different for no-headless (no log to stdout)  is a mystery to me.

Thank you
David