Access to Older Versions

Hogevorex wirecard

Sep 9, 2023, 3:45:05 PM9/9/23
to Autofill Extension
This chrome extension works great .I love it ,
I have used this extension for several years now , I subscribed .
The problem is that Occasional whenever there is a New Update - ]
A few features stop working .
Sometimes this flaws are major and the whole thing malfunctions

I suggest that you create A PUBLIC DOWNLOAD  repository for Old CRX versions that can enable us to use the previous version that was working perfectly before the update
Especially for paid members .

Hogevorex wirecard

Sep 9, 2023, 3:46:43 PM9/9/23
to Autofill Extension

This prevents unnecessary downtime and allows workflows to continue until a new stable version is released
Message has been deleted

Autofill Extension

Sep 15, 2023, 2:53:11 PM9/15/23
to Autofill Extension
Hi, I haven't updated Autofill in awhile -- is there something wrong with the current version I should know about? I use it daily myself and have not had any issues in current version, so if you can compile a list of major issues I can see if I can reproduce them on my end.

In regards to old versions, you can already install any old version you want. Here's how:

1. Go to https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/autofill-quantum/versions/
2. Download the version you want
3. Rename the .xpi file to .zip
4. Unzip the file to any folder
5. Open manifest.json and remove this code:

  "applications": {
    "gecko": {
      "strict_min_version": "79.0",
      "id": "{143f479b-4cb2-4d8c-8c31-ae8653bc6054}"
    }
  },

It should work in most cases, unless you download a very old version (e.g., v9.x).