How to cancel the hotkeys

Rex Urban

Aug 16, 2020, 7:01:34 AM8/16/20
to Autofill Chrome Extension
How to cancel the hotkey, because it conflicts with my other hotkeys

Rex Urban

Oct 25, 2020, 2:02:27 AM10/25/20
to Autofill Chrome Extension
I need help

Jacob Gurr

Nov 17, 2020, 7:49:03 AM11/17/20
to Autofill Chrome Extension
Um..... Well I don't really understand what you mean but I'll at least give you an answer you need. I hope.

go to Autofill Options.

Check for any profile that conflicts with your hotkeys, Click on Hotkey: box and press Backspace. Is that what you mean?

Rex Urban

Jan 26, 2021, 4:44:43 AM1/26/21
to Autofill Chrome Extension
I'm sorry, I'm from a non English speaking country.
I mean, I want to cancel the Autofill default hotkey (or at least give me a switch)
For example, ALT + A is a hot key of a tool software that I often use, but when I press Alt + A, "Autofill" Adds a new autofill rule at the same time,and I don't need it to do so, which bothers me.

Autofill Chrome Extension

Jan 27, 2021, 3:11:08 PM1/27/21
to Autofill Chrome Extension
Hi Rex, sorry you cannot disable the global hotkeys at the moment, but that's a great suggestion! I have marked this thread as feature-request so I can add it to my to-do list.