Can't create new profiles

Tanje Ruddick - eGooroo

Dec 21, 2023, 7:42:51 PM12/21/23
to Autofill Extension
Hi there!
Our team has been using Autofill for ages, and we can still utilise previously built profiles, however when we go to create new ones, it just won't create anything.
Has a recent Google Chrome browser update changed something?
Any ideas?
TIA

Chindo Shopify

May 13, 2024, 10:31:42 AMMay 13
to Autofill Extension

How are you

Autofill Extension

May 13, 2024, 4:30:56 PMMay 13
to Autofill Extension
Hi, we use Autofill (renamed to Lightning Autofill in v12) every day and have not had any issues creating new profiles. Please try these steps:

1. Back up your data to a CSV (Import/Export tab)
2. Reinstall Autofill
3. Try again
4. If it doesn't work, try installing in a different browser

If it still doesn't solve your issue, please submit a bug report on Discord and we'll troubleshoot it.